Don’t forget to bring following items with you.
- Train Ticket
- Original Id Proof
- Water Bottle – avoid buying 20rs water, at least once
- Food (If you carry) – or order in advance as in train mobile battery/network may be down.
- Fully Charge Mobile/ Charger/Power Bank
- If SL class – Pillow/Chaddar
- Paper Soap
- Keep some packaged food options, as the last alternate
- Locks for bags/luggage
- Chain locker
- Make sure you packed all required cloths/documents for trip
- Torch ( Mr. Premal )
- Laptop charger, if carry laptop
- Medicine, sensitive to any kind of allergy, must carry its medicine ( suggested by Mr. Maneesh Raj )
- Headphone /Ear phone for Mobile/laptop ( suggested by Mr. BL Naidu)
Travelling with Kids
- Bread and Butter
- Some games to engage them ( Luddo/Snake and Ladders)
- Drawing Sheets/ Pencil /Color to engage kids
- Diapers ( if the kid is less than 2 yr old )
- Extra dress handy in bag
- Hygienic food / Juices
- New Mobile Games downloads to play during trip
- Paper Napkins
Elder (couple ) Travelling alone
- Recharge mobile battery fully
- Take one co-passenger of same boggy mobile no, name for any emergency contact and share your details with them.
- Also, if they have OMitra then you can interact without exchanging Mobile no.
- Remember 182 – Railway Police Helpline no, 182, very prompt response
- Take one co-passenger of same boggy mobile no, name – for any emergency contact and share family member details with them.
You don’t need any suggestion as you will do all train juggad:)
If you think we missed any item in reminder list please suggest so we can add them also and help your fellow travellers.
OMitra team wish you a very Happy and Safe Journey.